Ask A Question
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below:
What are the Terms and Conditions for competitions?
Percy and Reed Competition
• You must be 18 years or over at the time of entry to enter this competition.
• You must be resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) to enter this competition.
• The competition is not open to anyone associated with the promotion, including employees and officers of the Promoter and/or any member of The Hut Group or their families and anyone professionally connected with the competition including (but not limited to) employees of the marketing agencies used by the Promoter or agents.
• This competition is open from 00:00 on 03 December 2012 and closes at 16:00 21th December 2012.
• To be eligible to enter the competition, you must answer the multiple choice question on www.lookfantastic.com correctly.
• You may only enter the competition once.
• The winner of the competition will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries following the close of the competition under the supervision of an independent observer and will be notified via the email address held by the Promoter within 30 days of the closing date.
• The winner’s name will be published on Look Fantastic social media (including Twitter and Facebook).
• The winner will receive a Percy & Reed Tousled Blow Dry Set including a Percy and Reed bag, Smoothed, Sealed & Sensational Volumising No Oil Oil, Quite Wonderfully Wavy Texturising Spray and Quite Frankly Flawless Finishing Polish – Worth £38.00
• By entering the competition you agree to any PR or marketing any member of The Hut Group and/or Cowshed Products Ltd wishes to undertake to promote its websites or products (using the email address that you provided when you entered the competition).
• The prize cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred. No cash alternative is available.
• The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any disruption, delay or misdirection of entries, or for any server, system or network failures, malfunctioning or inaccessibility.
• The Promoter will not be liable for or accept any responsibility for any failure by the winner or any entrant to comply with these terms and conditions.
• The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify without notice any entries that it believes are fraudulent.
• The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time (and any such change shall be notified to you by email).
• Entry into the competition will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: The Hut.com Limited a company registered in England and Wales (company number 05016010) whose registered office is at Meridian House, Gadbrook Park, Rudheath, Cheshire, CW9 7RA.
- How do I search for an item?
- What are the Terms and Conditions for vouchers and discount codes?
- How do I place an order?