Ask A Question
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below:
How do I recycle my old products?
We are pleased to offer our customers the chance to recycle their old electrical items.
- It means that you can return waste electrical equipment to Lookfantastic.com when you are purchasing a new product from us under our distributer obligations*
- When you have finished with a WEEE product, please do not put in your domestic waste bin, as it will not be recycled
- Please contact us to arrange a convenient time for you to deliver the old item back to us (at no cost to you)
- Please quote your product order number (if you have one) and describe the item that is to be recycled
- Please give details of the Pick-up address and convenient times for collection and carefully package any item for collection in advance to avoid transit damage
- We will then deal with the waste product in an environmentally responsible manner, at no cost to you
*It has to be like for like (e.g. a laptop for a laptop, not a TV for a laptop).
To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with a crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with the crossed out wheeled bin symbol) in your bin.
- Are all products available for world-wide shipping?
- How do I clean my styler?
- I am having a problem verifying/registering my styler.
- Recycle your batteries and help our environment?
- What is the WEEE Directive?