Ask A Question
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below:
Recycle your old electricals with us for free.
Unwanted electrical equipment is the UKs fastest growing type of waste.
Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment may end up in landfill where hazardous substances can leak out and cause soil and water contamination – harming wildlife, eco-systems and also human health.
- How do I recycle my old products?
- Recycle your batteries and help our environment?
- What is the WEEE Directive?
- How to recycle your waste batteries?
- How do I search for an item?