Ask A Question
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below:
When will I receive my order?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This will provide an indication of
when the item will leave our warehouse.
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
In the event of postage delays we allow the following timescales before we can investigate further:
UK- 14 days
Europe- 21 days
Rest of World- 30 days
*Please note- Turkey and Russia are classed within the 30 days timescale
Although it is highly unlikely deliveries will take this amount of time we are unable to despatch a replacement or issue a refund until
this period of time has elapsed. If you have ordered a large item, please check that your local post office is not holding it for
- How do I recycle my old products?
- How can I pay for my order?
- Why has my account been declined?
- Can I Track my order?
- How do I search for an item?
Records in this category
- I am having trouble placing an order
- When will I receive my order?
- How do I track my order?
- What happens if I haven't received my order?
- I have received a damaged item
- What do I do if I have received incorrect or faulty goods?
- Deliveries & Customs
- How do I cancel my order?
- If my order is cancelled will I be charged?
- How will I know when my order has been cancelled?
- How do I place an order?
- How do I add to my basket?
- Can I change the delivery address on my order?
- How do I make a change to my order?
- How will I know when my order has been dispatched?