Ask A Question
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below:
How do I cancel my order?
We are sorry that you want to cancel your order with us.
You can cancel your order up to the point your order enters the dispatch process. You can do this by:
- Accessing my account and following the prompts from within account summay details.
- You will see a flag which you will need to select for cancellation of part or all of your order.
- You will then be asked to select a cancellation reason. This helps us to improve our services by understanding why your order is no longer required.
Once you have completed your cancellation you will receive an email to confirm the cancellation request was successful. Please allow up to one hour for us to confirm whether your item(s) has been successfully cancelled.
Unfortunately once your item shows at "in warehouse" or "dispatched" it is not possible for us to cancel it. Have a look at our returns policy to find out how to return any item(s) that you no longer require.
- How do I recycle my old products?
- How can I pay for my order?
- Why has my account been declined?
- Can I Track my order?
- How do I search for an item?
Records in this category
- I am having trouble placing an order
- When will I receive my order?
- How do I track my order?
- What happens if I haven't received my order?
- I have received a damaged item
- What do I do if I have received incorrect or faulty goods?
- Deliveries & Customs
- How do I cancel my order?
- If my order is cancelled will I be charged?
- How will I know when my order has been cancelled?
- How do I place an order?
- How do I add to my basket?
- Can I change the delivery address on my order?
- How do I make a change to my order?
- How will I know when my order has been dispatched?