Ask A Question
Ask your question by entering it here, or choose from the list of frequently asked questions below:
How do I place an order?
The first thing you need to do is to register an account. Once you have registered you are able to start shopping with us. You can do this by either putting the product title into the search box at the top of the page or by using the category search tabs to locate the item(s) you are looking for.
When you have finished shopping, click on continue shopping or go to checkout. This will either take you back to the homepage to continue shopping or the checkout so you can complete your order.
Once you have clicked on checkout you will be asked to enter the below details:-
- Choose the address you want your item to be delivered to.
- Choose your method of payment.
Click continue and you will be asked to confirm that, in accordance with our terms and conditions, you are at least the minimum age required to legally purchase any age restricted items in your shopping basket.
Once you have submitted your order, you will be taken to the order confirmation page which you can print for your records. We will also send you a confirmation email.
- How do I recycle my old products?
- How can I pay for my order?
- Why has my account been declined?
- Can I Track my order?
- How do I search for an item?
Records in this category
- I am having trouble placing an order
- When will I receive my order?
- How do I track my order?
- What happens if I haven't received my order?
- I have received a damaged item
- What do I do if I have received incorrect or faulty goods?
- Deliveries & Customs
- How do I cancel my order?
- If my order is cancelled will I be charged?
- How will I know when my order has been cancelled?
- How do I place an order?
- How do I add to my basket?
- Can I change the delivery address on my order?
- How do I make a change to my order?
- How will I know when my order has been dispatched?